Thursday 12 February 2015

Back to Nature!

I went for a walk with Hamish my Westie tonight and even though the light was fading, I still decided to take my camera and my 75 - 300mm lens.  
It's always a good time to try and capture some deer out grazing and resting in the fields, and although I was lucky enough to see them, I just couldn't get close enough to get a decent image.  It's my own fault really, it's exactly what I have the tripod for, and I completely forgot about it!  

I've been focusing so much on all of my college work, that I rarely get out to photograph nature anymore and I'm really missing it!  I'm going to set aside a few hours one evening and make use of the hides in the fields accross the road and get some worthy shots!!

But here's what I got today, from very far away and with an unneccessary shaky hand!!



Roisin

No comments:

Post a Comment