Tuesday 10 February 2015

Food Advertising Photography

Wow...the most annoying thing just happened!!  I have spent the last hour typing a massive blog...and as I was trying to upload a picture...the whole blog deleted itself and I was left with a blank page!!  After screaming at my laptop for about 2 minutes, I had to leave the room and do a 10 minute workout on the punchbag to relieve my anger!!  

So...SIGH...and begin again...

For the last week or so I have been focusing on my advertising brief for 'Nestle' - given to me by my lecturer.  I have been set the task of promoting either their healthier products or to show their products being enjoyed along with a healthy balanced diet.  I have decided to use both of these ideas and create an ad campaign combining a few of their different products.

This afternoon after work, I set up my camera equipment in the orangery (conservatory), created my dishes and started shooting, with the help of everyone else who was working, holding lights and reflectors for me! :)

My message for this advert is that by combining their products, you can enjoy a healthy balanced diet and have this tasty and healthy dish for breakfast - it will get you going for the day by boosting your brain and body energy levels and concentration, and providing vitamins, minerals, omegas and antioxidants
  This is not necessarily the image I will use, it was one of many taken today but I do love it!



For this dish, I have used the following products and ingredients; Nestle Shredded wheat, Nestle Fitness cereal, (Nestle) Ski yoghurt's - plain and strawberry, Walnuts, Strawberries, Raspberries, Banana and honey.
 I have also created a nutritional information chart for this dish;

Nutrition Information Per Portion 100g % RDA Per Portion
Energy 336kcal 16%
Fat 9g 11%
Of which Saturates 2.5g 12%
Carbohydrates 59g 19%
Fibre 20g N/A
Protein 12g 26%
Sodium 159mg 1%

Also containing; Omega 3 oils
Antioxidants

Hopefully I will be able to create an advert that will meet with the brand identity and be a convincing enough concept to be a Nestle campaign! (Theoretically)

Roisin


No comments:

Post a Comment