Thursday 5 February 2015

Weekly Tasks

I haven't blogged much about the photos I've been taking these past few weeks... Every week we are set a new task in class to photograph something different.  
Here are my attempts at the following;

Temperature


  

Levitation



Bokeh



I really love the temperature pictures.  I set the camera on a tripod...cause I can do that now!! :) And I set it to 1/8000 and high speed burst against a black backdrop and started flicking the lighter with my left hand while shooting with my right!  It took quite a while to get the images I wanted...as you could probably imagine, and my left hand was killing me by the time I finished!! ...Worth it though, I just love them...they look so magical!!
The levitation shots weren't actually as hard as I thought...although they where rushed, and clearly not my best work, I'm still happy with them!  The monkey was shot using 2 images and creating a mask in photoshop to delete the rest of the image I didn't need.  But for the image of the sighnsI used the cloning tool, as I wasn't sure how else to create it...I think it's worked ok though, I'm happy with the results!
My Bokeh images where shot over the christmas break and I've never got round to publishing them...so here you go!
I hope you like them all!! :)

Roisin

No comments:

Post a Comment