Wednesday 4 February 2015

New Toys!!

So I have been meaning to Blog about my new toys for a whole week now, but I have just been so busy, that the only time I remember about it is when I'm lying in bed!! 

I have been given, from the same friends that gladly donated the tripod to me...a 35mm Pentax P30, a new flash...which is fantastic, seeing as my neice managed to break the 2 that I had, a x2 lens and a 75 - 300mm lens, both to fit the pentax!! :)

I was out today snapping away in the fields with my dog...Hamish.  I was getting some good macro's with the x2, but the only problem is that it's all so heavy and I don't have a proper bag to carry it all in!!  That's definitly something I need to be investing in - camera bags, and somewhere to store all of my equipement!  I now have quite a lot of camera equipement, including my portable studio, the problem is I have the smallest house and, I must admit...I'm a bit of a hoarder!!  I have cardboard boxes dotted all over the house, filled with camera stuff and broken flashes!! :)


Roisin



No comments:

Post a Comment